XAIS are able to offer a range of complementary services to support and maximise value from existing assets with services to cover all aspects of Highways and Asset Management.
Our services are tailored to suit your individual needs and we bring with us extensive experience of working at the forefront of Asset Management and Government initiatives, including:
- HMEP LEAN Reviews
- CIPFA Asset Valuations
- Incentive Fund Assistance to achieve Band 3
- Lifecycle Planning and modelling (Forward Works Programmes)
- Pavement Engineering and Engineering Inspections
- UKPMS Auditing
- Highways and Asset Management Training.
- AMS/PMS specification, selection, implementation and operation
- Development and implementation of value management
- Major highways projects including PFI’s, PPP’s and DBFO’s.
- Strategic advice on investment need and funding options
- Development of policy and operational documents, such as skid resistance policy, Highway Maintenance management plans etc.
XAIS can help you make sense of the Highway Asset Management puzzle and the funding challenges that face you.
What are the asset management needs of your organisation?
Do you know:
- The target condition of your road and Infrastructure assets?
- The actual condition of your road and Infrastructure assets?
- What is your organisation doing to address any differences between the target and actual condition of your road and Infrastructure assets?
- If you are receiving adequate funding in order to address your existing condition inadequacies
- Can you easily progress to Band 3 for the DfT Incentive Fund?
If the answer is NO to any of the above questions we can help you. We will ensure you only collect the information you need, accurately first time, and make sound business decision based upon the correct decision support tools for you. Creating a transparent auditable process within your organisation.